There’s something about the natural beauty and elegance of that classic, old-time woodgrain look! Parts that are professionally woodgrained can bring out the enthusiast in all of us! There’s nothing like restoring a part to its absolute original factory appearance. For this reason, I am passionate about, and committed to, the detailed professional work of woodgraining.
Here are some of the things I can offer you…
- High quality professional woodgrain restoration;
- Woodgraining technique using the original factory process by use of the contoured printing method;
- Woodgraining restoration mirroring original factory automobiles from the late 1920’s to the early 1950’s;
- Woodgrain restoration on interior dashboards and garnish moldings as well as exterior tin woodies;
- I use a high quality basecoat/clearcoat system for long lasting beauty and will adhere to almost any surface;
- I can restore you parts back to the original factory woodgrain finish or to a custom finish;
- Any combination of paint and woodgrain;
- Match woodgrain color to your interior;
- I can do any kind of custom designs;
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction;
Content copyright 2010. Woodgraining by Jim Martin. All rights reserved.